Maybe it was a love of Blair Waldorf in Gossip Girl, but I love that I can just let my hair down but still keep it tamed and back. Some of my favorite brands are J.Crew (both tortoise shell and fabric), Gina Made It (founded by the sister of a fellow Marymount NY Alum), Forever 21 (great deals) and Anthropolgie.
Saturday, January 25, 2014
My Hair Default - The Headband
For years I was a ponytail girl, always nervous about wearing my hair down or getting frustrated with hair in my face, but as I have gotten older I have tried to be better about mixing up my hairstyles by including days with my hair up or side swept or even a bun, but what I find my go to is the headband.
Maybe it was a love of Blair Waldorf in Gossip Girl, but I love that I can just let my hair down but still keep it tamed and back. Some of my favorite brands are J.Crew (both tortoise shell and fabric), Gina Made It (founded by the sister of a fellow Marymount NY Alum), Forever 21 (great deals) and Anthropolgie.
Maybe it was a love of Blair Waldorf in Gossip Girl, but I love that I can just let my hair down but still keep it tamed and back. Some of my favorite brands are J.Crew (both tortoise shell and fabric), Gina Made It (founded by the sister of a fellow Marymount NY Alum), Forever 21 (great deals) and Anthropolgie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment