Donna Morgan ruching dress / Lilly Pulitzer beaded tunic / J Crew pink tee / J Crew merino v neck sweater / Old Navy longsleeve shirt / J Crew pattern t shirt / Michael Kors shorts / J.Crew rainbow shorts / J Crew string bikini swimwear / J Crew anchor swimsuit / Sam Edelman greek sandals, $150 / Tory Burch evening purse / 2b summer fedora / The Flirty
Packing for a wedding can sometimes be stressful as you don't know how many different outfits you need and because you also need to find a way to transport that bridesmaid dress. Since it is a beach wedding I tried to pack items that could double from Bridesmaid luncheons to the beach to our trip to Harry Potter world, along with my rehersal dinner and bridesmaid dresses. Luckily since I have a love of blues and pinks, it was easy to pick a color palette and pack pretty light!
I'm so honored that I got to help my girl celebrate her big day and her big weekend! We're off to the post wedding brunch this morning and then on to Harry Potter World! How are you celebrating your Martin Luther King Weekend?
No comments :
Post a Comment