Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Tuesday #Shoesday - Half Marathon Training

Tuesday #Shoesday


I am about to start training for my first of two half marathons in 2014. I am running the Rock n Roll Half Marathon in San Diego with my cousins, Jimmy and Anna, on June 1st, as well as planning on running the Lululemon Half Marathon in Vancouver this August, with one of my best friends and college roommates, Lauren. While I love the focus and health benefits that come with training for these distance races, I definitely run through my sneakers quickly!

2 comments :

  1. I love my Nike Frees for shorter distances (less than 5 miles) but I had to use Mizuno Wave Riders for my half marathon training. Luckily, I found a cute pair. But, I'm happy to be back in my polka dot Nikes for now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bri thanks for the advice! I am thinking I may need to try some new sneaks for the longer distance runs! And tell me more about these polka dot nikes!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...