Sunday, January 12, 2014

Ready for Spring





Top: J.Crew (on sale) // Jeans: Ann Taylor (old - similar) // Shoes: J.Crew (on sale) // Bracelets: Margaret Elizabeth (here, here, here and here) // Watch: Kate Spade (old - similar) // Nike+ Fuelband // Handbag: Marc Jacobs Hobo (old - similar) // Glasses: Cole Haan

I have been wanting to do outfit posts for a while but was always nervous about asking a friend to go take pictures with me or styling the looks to the level of my blogging counterparts. I decided that for 2014 that it wasn't worth being scared but better to try. All outfit posts start somewhere and what better way to enrich my blogs content by adding OOTD photos along with the polyvore creations I enjoy sharing on the blog.

But it can be daunting to put yourself out there to a new level when adding new content. Then again, like people, a blog doesn't grow and develop if it doesn't branch out into new content. So this week I took it upon myself to go buy a tripod for my SLR so that I could start to try some test photos. I plan for these to improve as I get better with posing but am proud to start sharing at least.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...