 |
| via Starbucks |
Last week I had the opportunity to taste test the new Caramel Flan latte from Starbucks. I traditionally do not like sweet coffee drinks, which is why I gravitate more towards the Caramel Brulee and Pumpkin Spice lattes because their sweetness can be taken down drastically with an extra shot of espresso or a few less pumps of syrup.
 |
| Latte mornings are the best. |
I figured since I liked the Caramel Brule latte I may in fact enjoy the Caramel flan latte. Unfortunately I found it too sweet but have to admit that they got the flavor of flan spot on. I am not the biggest flan fan, but if you are, this may be the drink for you. You just may want to have it for dessert!
Have you tried the new Caramel Flan Latte or Frapp from Starbucks? What did you think?
No comments :
Post a Comment