Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Wednesday Wishes - To Keep My Resolutions

This Wednesday Wishes is all about keeping my resolutions of staying fit and saving up for experiences, like travel and unique activities.


Wednesday Wishes... Keeping my Resolutions


4 comments :

  1. I just lose the Nike Lace Up Yoga shoes. They look adorable, but I don't do yoga often enough to ever justify purchasing them! Maybe if I bought the shoes I'd go more often? Probably not... I say that about every Lululemon purchase I make!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping I love them. I do pilates reformer twice a week and I am hoping these help grip better!

      Delete
  2. Number 8 is so so cute. I need to try those shoes too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, my water bottle is my best friend. I carry it all day to every meeting and every workout.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...