Thursday, January 16, 2014
Currently... January Edition
It's a new year and time for a new Craving edition. We arrived in Florida today for the wedding of one of my best friends and bridesmaids, Suzanne. We are here in lovely Boca Grande and I am so excited to get some quality beach time in. I know I live in Southern California, but there is still something so relaxing about a beach wedding full of sunshine and celebrations.
I am hoping to get some quality time in the sand with my kindle to read some more of Flight Behavior. I know it may be funny that I am rocking out to the Frozen soundtrack and dreaming of Utah while enjoying the summer sun, but next month we are off on a family ski trip and I am working to get my knee in ski shape!
After wedding festivities wind down here, Dan and I will be off to Harry Potter World at Universal Studios and then home! Looking forward to a great weekend!
Labels:
culture
,
currently
,
entertaining
,
lifestyle
,
travel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment