Monday, January 20, 2014
A Love of the Handwritten Note
I have always adored the handwritten note. Do you remember as kids trading addresses with your camp friends so that you could stay in touch? There is something so classic and innocent about sending a card instead of a text or email. I think there is something so special about taking the time out to send a letter to a loved one and as a result always try my best to be not only a good friend via email correspondence but via snail mail as well. I got these great cards monogrammed from Tiny Prints so that I can send cards and letters to all my great friends. In the past I have also sent pen pal kits to my girl friends living far away so that we can stay in touch the old fashioned way.
Labels:
lifestyle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment