I have been on the hunt for the perfect brown sandal. I love my black Ralph Lauren wedges I bought last year and I wear them all summer long, but sometimes black is just too harsh and in that case, I would love a great pair of medium brown leather sandals to rock out. I honestly think you can do anything with a pair in black and a pair in black, and now I just need of find the perfect pair. I ordered Pair 1, but have a while I await their arrival I am checking out some other contenders in case these just don't work. Fingers crossed!
Sunday, March 23, 2014
The Perfect Brown Sandal
I have been on the hunt for the perfect brown sandal. I love my black Ralph Lauren wedges I bought last year and I wear them all summer long, but sometimes black is just too harsh and in that case, I would love a great pair of medium brown leather sandals to rock out. I honestly think you can do anything with a pair in black and a pair in black, and now I just need of find the perfect pair. I ordered Pair 1, but have a while I await their arrival I am checking out some other contenders in case these just don't work. Fingers crossed!
Labels:
fashion
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Love 4, and 8. Following you on twitter, hope you follow back :)
ReplyDeletexo Summer
http://summerledmonds.blogspot.com
Thanks! I think Brown is the perfect compliment to a summer tan!
Delete