I have paired up with LaShon from
For The Love of Curls for a 30 Day Wardrobe Challenge. We met at the SoCal Blogger Society brunch at Sunny Spot a few weeks back and after I told her about my shoe challenge and how I was able to rediscover some great shoes I hadn't worn in forever, she suggested we partner up on another fun challenge. She smartly suggested a wardrobe challenge in an effort to rediscover great pieces in our closets.
For 30 days we are not rewearing any pieces in our closets. Follow us daily as we share on Instagram. I can be found
here and LaShon
here. If you are interested in joining, please do! Just hashtag #30DayChallenge, #fortheloveofcurls, and @preppy_lizzy with each post!
I will share my week of pictures each week, so you can also check back here! Join us!
That red dress is fabulous.
ReplyDeleteThanks! Its a peplum top from Kate Spade. It is like a tshirt!
DeleteWhat a trendsetter you are! Thanks for agreeing to collaborate with me. I can't wait to see what the next 3 weeks brings.
ReplyDeleteLaShon I am really enjoying the challenge. Pairing it with the #SummerInLilly challenge forces me to be a bit creative but loving it!
Delete