Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day

Love this guy.
Today is Father's Day and since I can't be with my dad, I wanted to shout from the rooftops how wonderful he is. He was my first best friend, I was his right hand man. He taught me everything I know about sports, tools, and the outdoors. He taught me how to grill, how to throw a ball, how to ski fearlessly, how to be courageous and how to love. He is my role model, my baseball buddy, my dad.
Dad and Dan riding the rail in Japan.
My sister, Dad and I in Greece.
I'll be able to celebrate a belated Father's Day with him in a few weeks but until then, I love you Dad! Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there.
In France as kids.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...