Thursday, June 26, 2014

In Flight Entertainment

In Flight Entertainment



With our trip coming up and two back to back 6+ hour flights planned for Friday, having in-flight entertainment planned is essential. Because I am prone to swelling in my legs after my knee surgeries, sleeping is challenging since I need to wear compression socks and get up to walk pretty frequently.

My keys for a good trip are the following:
iPad: I keep everything on my iPad. I have movies to watch, all my magazine subscriptions to catch up on, music and games to play. I also can draft some posts and take notes on my trip.

Kindle Paperwhite: I am an avid reader as my blog readers know. With my Kindle I can download books anywhere in the world thanks to its 3G service and keep all my books in my library easily
available.

Urbanears Headphones: I love my over ear headphones for long trips. It is much easier to sleep without the ear buds. With Urbanears you can also allow a friend to plug into your headphones so you can listen to the same thing, watch a movie together or a TV show.

Magazines: All on my iPad, it keeps me entertained while being very lightweight!

Knitting: I love that you can bring knitting needles through security and I find knitting to be really relaxing and soothing. It also lets me watch a movie while keeping my hands busy.

Nintendo 3DS: I am a gamer and with the 3DS I can take a ton of games with me and play on the go. Between Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart, Mario Party and Yoshi's Island, I have tons to keep me occupied.

Macbook Pro: Key for keeping my photos organized as we travel and to take notes during our trip, my computer is essential. Also with my Time Warner Cable internet subscription I can get online at any Boingo hotspot for free!

What are your travel essentials for in-flight entertainment?

2 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...