 |
| My beautiful mom back in 1988. |
 |
| Mom and I overlooking the Hollywood sign in February. |
Happy birthday to my rock, my role model, my friend, my confidant, my mom. While she and my sister are twins in personality, my mom keeps me straight and has not only been my mom but an amazing friend, especially in my adult years.
 |
| Myself, Dominique, Mom and Meme at the Square Dance this past Memorial Day Weekend. |
She never judges and only gives me advice from her heart. She looks out for me at every life turn, and even though we are 3000 mile apart, we are only a phone call away. I talk to her everyday and look forward to her annual visits just us girls.
 |
| Mom and I on her visit this past February. |
Happy birthday momma.
 |
| Me as a baby. |
No comments :
Post a Comment