Sunday, June 1, 2014

WGWT: What Goes With This


Today's post is sponsored by Brandbacker and WGWT. All opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the companies and brands that make Headbands & Bagels possible.

Today I am really excited to bring you a really cool new social media platform that's akin to shopping with your friends online. While so many of us online shop these days it can be hard to get the same experience of shopping in store with your friends. What WGWT or whatgoeswiththis.com does is allows you to share an item or look you are contemplating and get feedback from friends and other fashionistas online. For today I created a look I would wear to summer brunch with the girl friends. What I have to ask you all is, what do you think?

Check out the outfit I made on #WGWT!

I like how clean the outfit posts are and how easy it is to get feedback. I will definitely use this site with my girlfriends and all of you more often along with Polyvore.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...