Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Currently... June Edition

Currently...

Currently... by preppy-lizzy featuring a faux leather purse

Reading: Z: A Novel of Zelda Fitzgerald. F. Scott Fitzgerald is my favorite author to the point that I have read everything he has ever written multiple times. Hence I am now on to this acclaimed story about the woman in his life, Zelda. 

Eating: Mexican. With our trip to Europe pending, I am enjoying cultural dishes that I will be missing for a few weeks. And let's be honest, anyone who knows me, knows I love my Mexican food.

Listening: Avenue Q Soundtrack. I have a limited number of CDs at work since I stopped buying CDs a few years back and switch all to digital, so this little number has gotten some serious playtime lately. 

Watching: The World Cup. Sunday was heartbreaking but the US is still in it. Since I bleed Red White and Blue for both my country and my heritage, I am also cheering on Les Bleus (aka France) as well.

Craving: A new Longchamp. Mine is shot so I am thinking of replacing it this vacation.

Dreaming: France. It's been 8 years since I have been back and I cannot wait!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...