Francesca's Collection is a store that I shop frequently for the perfect little hostess gift or add on to a birthday gift. They have amazing and fun costume jewelry as well as adorable pieces that are totally on trend without breaking the bank. I love the boutique feeling you get when you walk in the store and that you never know what you may find.
Right now here are a few of my favorites available online, although stores availability and stock varies. If you are ever on the hunt for a perfect gift for your girlfriend, check out Francesca's. I can guarantee a number of my gifts and stocking stuffers are purchased there year after year.
Good luck and I recommend you check out the other ladies hosting as well. They are all amazing bloggers!
$230 Francesca's Collection Giveaway!
The Giveaway goes live on Monday, June 9 at 12:00 am PST and ends Sunday, June 15 at 12:00 pm PST. Winner will be announced Monday, June 16

It's Mostly About Fashion // Lisa A La Mode // Something Good // Bless Her Heart Y'all // Willfully Elegant
Wilde In The City // Nicole To The Nines // Fashion Bling & OGT // Pretty In Her Pearls // I'm Perfectly Human
a Rafflecopter giveaway



No comments :
Post a Comment