Happy Groundhog Day by preppy-lizzy on Polyvore
Today is Groundhog Day and I know my East Coast family and friends are hoping that he cannot see his shadow and that winter will come to a close soon rather than later. While we all know the theory of Groundhog Day, even if he sees his shadow, I have my fingers crossed for warmer temperatures to head east soon.
Another great Groundhog Day is from the film named after it. I think I like the story of repeating the same day everyday even more than if he sees his shadow or not. Have you ever felt like there was a day you wanted a do over at? Each time I watch the movie, I think back on recent history to see if there was a day I wanted a second chance at.
I know I have those days and while a Groundhog Day would be a great do over, I've come to try and live by the mantra of taking my do over the following day. Finding a way to make the next day better than I originally planned. How do you give yourself a Groundhog Day do over?
No comments :
Post a Comment