Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Aspen Recap

Dan and my sister Dominique
I had such a great time with my family in Aspen last week. Even though I could not ski, it was great to spend some quality time with my family and relax just me and my girl.

My parents
I started working on knit baby blocks for her room that will spell her name. I need to make 42 panels each with a different letter to get her first and middle names covered as well as the rest of the alphabet, so I took advantage of the time off to get knitting. So far I have 10 panels done. Each one takes about an hour and a half but I am really enjoying the project so far!

The weather was beautiful in Aspen even though the snow was only so so. Still it was nice to unplug and get away from it all. I got some work done each day in the morning but had the afternoons to just relax. Exactly what I needed!

1 comment :

  1. I hear Colorado is stunning and your pictures are more proof. Glad you had a great trip.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...