Lands End clothing / Billy Reid Heirloom Classic Check Tie / Forzieri Diagonal Stripe Silk Tie / Lands' End Men's Regular Regimental Stripe Necktie / Boys' Neckties: Sailfish Printed Tie for Boys – Vineyard Vines / Alexander Olch Necktie, Cream/Red/Multi Plaid
Beau Ties of Vermont provided a sample to review for today's post. All opinions are my own. No other compensation was received for this post. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Headbands & Bagels possible.
Today's Wednesday Wishes is focused on the men in our lives and outfitting them for those events where a tie is needed. Dan is one of the those guys that can easily pull off a bow tie or necktie, so when Beau Ties of Vermont offered him a tie to try out I knew he would be game.
The sent us a beautiful pink necktie that I cannot wait to pack him for our next wedding. Where do you find ties for your guys?
The sent us a beautiful pink necktie that I cannot wait to pack him for our next wedding. Where do you find ties for your guys?
No comments :
Post a Comment