Thursday, February 12, 2015

What's in my Bag? Aspen Edition

What's in my Bag? Aspen Edition


Aspen is upon us and I was busy this past week getting all ready. Since I can't ski and Colorado is currently experiencing a heat wave, my activities will be limited while my family is out on the slopes so I am making sure to pack a variety of things to entertain myself. I'm looking forward to swimming in the heated pool, taking walks around town, getting a sightseeing pass to go take photos of the mountain with my camera, catch up on blogging, reading on my kindle and knitting baby blocks for my little girl. I am making blocks that will spell out her name, so this is a perfect opportunity to make some headway. Follow me on Instagram to catch all my snaps from my time in Aspen!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...