With our annual family ski trip upon us, Tuesday #Shoesday is all about what shoes you should pack for your annual trip. Even though I can't ski this year, I am excited to explore the town. I'll be able to snowshoe, explore town and relax by the fire. Since snow is to be expected, focus on packing shoes that are snow appropriate like Sorels and booties.
Tuesday, February 10, 2015
Tuesday #Shoesday: Ski Trip
With our annual family ski trip upon us, Tuesday #Shoesday is all about what shoes you should pack for your annual trip. Even though I can't ski this year, I am excited to explore the town. I'll be able to snowshoe, explore town and relax by the fire. Since snow is to be expected, focus on packing shoes that are snow appropriate like Sorels and booties.
Labels:
Tuesday #Shoesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
I love the Sorels and the Ugg Slippers. I cannot live without my Sorels in the winter. They saved me in Canada last November. The slippers are perfect and warm for the hotel room/ condos. Have so much fun, love your choices!
ReplyDeleteKristie thanks! I am a sucker for keeping warm and cozy!
Delete