Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Bumpdate: 22 Week Q&A

Bumpdate: Week 22

Baby's Size: A Papaya

Gender: A girl!!

How I'm Feeling: Good. Eating throughout the day it seems. I like to have a yogurt with some fruit or a muffin in the afternoon between lunch and dinner. It really helps me from getting too hungry when I hit the gym after work.

Showing?: I can just barely see my toes now when I look down. I feel like my belly is really starting to take center stage, but as my friends have reassured me, since I lost some weight other places, I am rocking a cute bump and nothing else. Because of the weight loss I have been able to wear some flowy pieces a bit longer, but it was a sad day when I could not  button up any of my non-maternity button ups anymore!

Big Developments: Baby girl is a kicking machine. When we watched Pitch Perfect the other day, she actually started to kick during every musical number.. it was eerie! Oh and I think I won't be able to see my feet shortly!

Loving: Nesting and prepping for baby. My mom is here this week to help us with the nursery. I feel like it will start to feel so much more real as we paint and get some furniture in there! I have also started knitting baby blocks for baby girl that will spell out her name. I knocked out a bunch of panels last week while everyone else was skiing. Next up, a chevron baby blanket.

Hating: Mornings! I seem to get my best sleep in the AM. I don't know if I finally feel comfortable or not, but getting up is rough.

Dreaming Of: Sushi and Hard Cider. I really have not had any cravings, but I am missing spicy tuna rolls and hard cider these days. That may be my celebration meal after we have baby girl.

Favorite Wardrobe Pieces: My Loft maternity shorts (pictured above) and Lululemon Wunder Unders. My shorts go with absolutely everything and now that I feel more and more like a furnace 24/7, I am wanting to live in them. I also just got out of living in my Lulu wunder unders all last week in Aspen. I have two pairs and pretty much wore them everyday. They go with everything, are thick and have a really comfy wide waistband.

Baby Finds: I've been trying to just window shop for the most part as I have my showers coming up still, but I found I was tempted and may have snagged one or two things over President's Day with such good sales. I am also obsessed with this onesie from J.Crew. I may just have to pull the trigger...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...