Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Bumpdate: 20 Week Q&A

Bumpdate: Week 20

Baby's Size: A Banana (6.5 inches long)

Gender: It's a Girl! We are so over the moon thrilled for her to get here! Dan was actually so cute in the car on the way to our appointment last week. He looked at me and said, I'm good with a girl. Girl's are closer to their dad's then their mom's. Heart melted guys, seriously.
Pink Starburst for our little lady.

How I'm Feeling: Overall really great. Sleep is getting harder as I have to get up to pee at least once a night, usually twice. But my body pillow has a been a big help. Little girl has been kicking and punching me more and more and its really cool. She especially gets active after I work out or if there are loud noises around me. I can't wait for Dan to be able to feel it.

Showing?: Oh yea. As Dan told me the other day, I don't think you are fooling anyone anymore. Our friend's son, Logan, even looked at me at the Superbowl party this weekend and patted my tummy, asking "Is there a baby in there?"

Big Developments: We found out its a girl! We are really super excited about it. We both had a feeling it was a girl since at our last appointment they couldn't tell and every shot between the legs looked like there wasn't anything there. It's really fun to know for sure!

Loving: Fruit! I am on a serious sweets kick and fruit has been ideal. I have been munching on strawberries, watermelon, apples and plums for the last two weeks whenever I get hungry. So yummy.

Hating: Nothing really. The last two weeks have been really good and fun. I stayed out the with friends til 2am the other night which was a record for me since I have been pregnant. It was fun to hang out with everyone and enjoy a few more crazy nights out with everyone (even if I am drinking water at the bars.)

Dreaming Of: Lots of snuggles. I had a dream about a week ago that I was in bed spooning my parent's dog, Speights. I was big spoon and she was little spoon. And it was heaven. Weird, but heavenly!

Favorite Wardrobe Pieces: These black dress crops for work from Gap, these jean shorts from LOFT and my pre pregnancy blazers.
It has really gotten warm again here in SoCal so I was desperate for some shorts that fit. Luckily LOFT had a pair ready to ship and they can be dressed up or down. I also have this pair on order from Gap.

Baby Finds: I had to treat our little lady to a few fun pink things for her closet. We have a ton of boy hand-me downs, from our nephews and friends' kids (all boys), so I felt like she needed some pink infusion. I went to Carter's since they were having a huge sale this past weekend and picked up some onesies and ballerina socks. Little girl clothes are just so fun to buy.
I also bought Dan some Daddy and Me board books so that he can have special books to read at bedtime. They are his Valentine's Day present, so shhh!

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...