Thursday, February 5, 2015

Currently... February Edition

Reading: The House Girl by Tara Conklin. I've only recently started this but I am enjoying it already. I know my Kindle will be my trusty partner while in Aspen.

Eating: Fruit, Fruit and More Fruit. Fruit is my serious craving right now. Between strawberries, plums and watermelon, I can't get enough of the stuff. Yums!

Listening: Queen's Greatest Hits. I adore Queen. All the songs are easy to sing along to and a great distraction, especially in the car. I am also working on having baby girl learn to love them while in the womb! I love singing to her already.

Watching: Fox's Gotham. I am really enjoying this show. Dan and I had recorded most of the season to save it for a rainy day and we powered through 12 episodes in a week. It's really fun to try to connect the dots to the comic book in later years.

Craving: The snow. We are off to Aspen shortly with my family for our annual ski trip and I cannot wait. Unfortunately I can't ski this year, but at least Aspen has a great town for me to enjoy! And I can work remotely in the mornings while taking in the snow and some hot chocolate.

Dreaming: Of our little lady. I hope she'll love sports as much as her parents, but I also can't wait to dress her up in adorable dresses as well as reading her all of my favorite books from childhood.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...