Friday, November 30, 2012

Sleepy Rainy Day Attire

My 9-5 job is pretty awesome. My company is super flexible with work schedules and offers some pretty great perks like a 9/80 work schedule. What this means is that instead of working 8 hours a day, I work at least 9 hours M-Th and 8 hours every other Friday. This traditionally works out to 44 hours one week and 36 hours the next and the day off every other week. I love my three day weekends and today is the start of one of those weekends.

It also happens to be the start of winter in Southern California, and that means rain. As I look out onto the patio, I am watching the rain come down pretty hard and all I am looking forward to a snugly rainy morning in.

Personally on my rainy days, I find myself snuggled up on my couch catching up on my DVR, blogging, reading my kindle and playing on my iPad. Currently I am watching the Glee Thanksgiving episode from last night (wow the Warblers sectional performance was awesome).

I also find that the perfect pair of PJs is essential for a good rainy day morning. My go to these days are my Lord Paisley J.Crew PJs that I got on sale during a card member event. They are amazingly soft even my hubby noticed how nice it is to snuggle up to me when I am wearing them ;) But any PJs that make you excited to lounge are perfect for this kind of day.

Rainy Day Perfection



Still sometimes we have to leave the house on a rainy day and the question is what to wear. Here is my go to rainy day look except the hunter boots (been coveting them lately though).

Braving the Elements



What way do you lean on a rainy day? Are you a stay in and hunker down type of girl or a play in the rain kind of gal?


1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...