A few years ago, I tore multiple ligaments in my ankle and since my recovery have been fighting to get the injury weight back off. I was already a pretty active person, playing on a kickball, dodgeball and two softball teams, but I needed to concentrate on getting stronger and improving my overall cardio. As a result I decided it was time to reactivate my gym membership and get back to my daily gym visit.
I know a lot of people hate the gym, but many cannot deny how great regular exercise feels for the body, mind and soul. But I wonder how many people think about what they wear to the gym? I have found in the past 2 years that investing in quality gym wear that is also flattering on your body makes being active a lot more fun and confidence boosting. How can a girl not feel great when her workout pants make her ass look fantastic, instant confidence boost.
About 18 months ago, my awesome sister in law introduced me to Lululemon Athletica. I was at first very hesitant to make too many purchases there because the pieces are expensive but after wearing a few of their clothes when I regularly worked out and seeing how great they made me look, I was sold. Their products have great seaming and flatter a woman's curves, but more importantly last for years. I have tried out products from all different brands and at all different price ranges, but when I finally broke down the cost per wear it already was equivalent to my lower priced pieces and I still have so many wears to go.
The company's customer service is also unparalleled. I have had two different pieces have wear and tear beyond general use and they damaged them out on the spot and gave me credit to get something new at the store. I also want to tell people about a program they have, the Research and Development Team. If you have a professional license for any athletic training such as pilates, personal training or even scuba diving, or work for a gym, you can get 15% off every purchase you make in store.
Below are my current obsessions at Lulu and each piece is super comfy and on trend, because sometimes you want to look good while you sweat and other times you want to look good when you are lounging.
What are your favorite workout brands? What workout piece can you not live without?
No comments :
Post a Comment