I know I have mentioned in my blog that I recently got married this past year. In planning for my wedding, I had seven wonderful bridesmaids to support me along the way. Because of all their wonderful dedication to me, I wanted to thank them for all their support and shower them with great gifts.
One of my favorite gifts to them was a custom order of cosmetic bags from one of my favorite vendors, KaraMiaSofia. Joanne, the shop owner on Etsy, is amazing and so easy to work with. She picked out custom fabrics that coincided with my wedding colors (Navy and Pink) and then made each bag an individual masterpiece. She also made matching pencil cases for my flower girls and a makeup pouch for me as well. But probably the best part of the bags were the custom notes she included sewn into each pouch. She transferred the note I wrote to each bridesmaid and flower girl to fabric. It was a great surprise for each girl and I loved seeing their faces when they found the notes. I know use my bag to hold all my small items in my purse (headphones, bluetooth, lip gloss, tech wipes and back up battery for my iPhone. Here is what the bags look like.
![]() |
| What the Bag looks like. Joanne selected 4 fabrics to make my bags. 4 Bags had the pink center strip and the other 4 had Navy. |
![]() |
| The sewn in personalization that KaraMiaSofia offers. This is mine. The flower girls and bridesmaids each had a short note from me as well. |
![]() |
| What I Carry These Days: Compact, Hand Cream, Headphones (both BB and iPhone), Bluetooth, Pen, Antibacterial Gel, Tech Wipe, Lipglosses (3) and iPhone Backup Battery & Charge Cord |
To complete the gifts, I filled the bags so they would serve as emergency kits for the day of the wedding. In each bag I added: lipgloss, nail clipper, safety pins (in both silver and gold tones), clear nail polish, nail polish remover cloths, hairspray, antibacterial gel, a face mask, shea butter hand cream, nail files, a mini sewing kit, travel deodorant, compact mirror, mouthwash and floss. You can customize your emergency kit as you see fit of course.
KaraMiaSofia also makes great clutches, iPhone cases, wristlets and makeup bags. I cannot recommend the products and service enough! Not to mention how great Joanne is to work with. You can find her Etsy shop here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/KaraMiaSofia



I love the personalizing on the inside! Makes the bag even more special
ReplyDelete