I recently 'met' Emma of With A City Dream about a month ago through our blogs (thanks Bloglovin!). Emma is young and cool and has great beauty sense and tips to share with you all. You should really check her blog out!
Describe your personal style in three words.
1. UniqueDescribe your personal style in three words.
2. Trendy
3. Mature
I can’t leave home without: My phone
If I were any accessory, I would be: A purse that can hold lots of goodies
Where are your three favorite places to shop?
1. Zara2. Forever 21
3. Nordstrom
What is your favorite travel outfit? Skinny jeans, loafers, blouse, blazer, oversized scarf.
What outfit to you go do when you want to feel strong and powerful? Heels with anything.
What is your go-to handbag right now? My Miss Lulu Celine replica
What are you reading right now? Lipstick Jungle by Candace Bushnell
What is a guilty pleasure of yours? Candy!
What post or blog milestone are you most proud of? Partnering with Motives Cosmetics
What blogs have you visited recently? Headbands & Bagels of course!
No comments :
Post a Comment