Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Tuesday #Shoesday

Hey all, as you know its the best day of the week, #Shoesday!

In honor of being given 100% clearance last week from my Orthopedic Surgeon to return to full sports activity I wanted this week's Shoesday to focus on workout footwear.

Tuesday #Shoesday



I am back in the gym and off to my first pilates reformer class in months this afternoon and I have to say it feels amazing. I am back to tracking my workouts through my Nike+ and Nike Training Club Apps and am hoping I will be able to drop a few pounds in addition to getting back in strong cardio shape.

My favorite workout shoes for the gym and running are Nike Frees, although I have also tried out Nike Lunarflys, Adidas Trail Shoes and Asics and think they are pretty great as well. I think I keep coming back to the Nike Frees because they are so lightweight and have a really stable heel base to prevent me from rolling my ankles again too easily.

What are your favorite sneakers to break a sweat in?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...