Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Michael Buble Date Night

 On Sunday night Dan accompanied me to the Michael Buble concert last minute after changes in plans. He was a great sport stepping in to do something that he had really no interest in. You have to know you have a great spouse when they do something just to make you happy.

I know I said last week that I was originally supposed to bring my nephew, Max, but his mom had bought tickets as well and had extras so they ended up taking Max and Dan was the great guy he is and came with me so I didn't have to go alone.
Dan was a great sport! 
We got down to Anaheim early to meet the family for dinner at a Mexican restaurant and then were off to the main show. Naturally 7, an all male A Capella band, opened for Michael and were absolutely amazing! I was especially impressed by the one guy who used his vocals to be the bass and the other who was the drums. They were awe inspiring honestly.

Then it was time for the main show. Michael Buble is an amazing entertainer. He is so much more than his music. He is honestly hilarious. Dan even admitted that he liked Buble after the show because he seemed like a guy you just wanted to go drinking with. I felt like I was at a modern Sinatra show, the way he used to banter with the audience between sets.
Buble rocking it out.
He also closed the show by singing solo without any mics or music. Just his voice filling the entire arena. It gave me chills. If you have the opportunity to go to a Buble show, don't hesitate, just go. He will change your outlook on him. Dan is impressed by the Bubs now and is set on him recording a Bond song sometime soon. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...