Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Wednesday Wishes... Art Edition

I love decorating Dan and my home with artwork we have collected on our travels a well as those that we have fallen in love with as we come across them. I love our two photographs of vintage airplanes over our couch and our giant canvas print of our wedding. I have a swell of pride whenever I look at my great-grandfather's engineering drawing from when he was a student in France. I laugh at loud every time I look at the framed Monty Python playbill from when my mother saw them at City Center in the 70s.  I am so happy to have our wedding photos fill our home and remembering my favorite vacations when looking at the artwork we purchased on our vacations.

We also have a gallery wall at the top of our stairs full of photos of our relationship since we met, important photos of family and friends, and art from our travels. It is an eclectic mix and that is what makes it so rich. More to come about the gallery wall in a future post.

Hence today's Wednesday Wishes is all about artwork that I would love to add to our house. (We just may need more space to add to it).

Wednesday Wishes... Wall Art


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...