Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Tuesday #Shoesday - No Repeat Challenge Week 2

I love shoes as I am sure you can guess since I have a weekly shoe post every Tuesday. I honestly have a shoe collection that is huge. To keep myself accountable for wearing all the shoes I own (and to see if there are any I want to get rid of), I started posting once a day what shoes I was wearing that day and keeping track. You can follow along by following me on Instagram or liking our Facebook page.

Therefore Today's Shoesday post will be part 2 of the No Repeat Challenge Series (about all the shoes I wore this last week). Check em out.
#Shoesday 5: Steve Madden Rhinestone Bow Flats. Neutrals with a kick!
 #norepeatchallenge #newshoeaday
#Shoesday 6: Purple @oldnavy ballet flats with blue umbrella pattern. Super steal!
 #norepeatchallenge #newshoeaday

#Shoesday 7: Black Nine West flats with gold chain detail on heels. Classic.
 #norepeatchallenge #newshoeaday

#Shoesday 8: Nike+ Lunarfly 2s for walks with Rori after lunch.
 #newshoeaday #norepeatchallenge

#Shoesday 9: J.Crew purple ballet flats. Go to for running about town. #newshoeaday #norepeatchallenge

#Shoesday 10: Cole Haan Nike Air black leather stacked booties. In love.
 
#norepeatchallenge #newshoeaday

#Shoesday 11: Sperry Top Sider Loafers. Perfect for wine tasting! Happy birthday Emily! #newshoeaday #norepeatchallenge

#Shoesday 12: Gold Sperry top siders for my NY Giants. #newshoeaday #norepeatchallenge

#Shoesday 13: @jcrew fuzzy slippers for a day of football and chores. #newshoeaday #norepeatchallenge

#Shoesday 14: @jcrew scalloped nude flats with my @elizabeth_mckay 50's dress.
Ready for date night at LACMA! 
#norepeatchallenge #newshoeaday

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...