I love shoes as I am sure you can guess since I have a weekly shoe post every Tuesday. My husband makes fun of how many shoes I have and its true I have a lot, but I honestly love them all. Shoes are the one thing that don't change size on you even as you gain and lose weight. (I have heard that your shoe size can change after pregnancy - I would be devastated to say the least). Still I thought it was a good idea to take a Shoesday pledge of actively going through and wearing every pair of shoes I own before I repeat a pair (with the exception of my gym sneakers, spin clip-ins, ski boots and cleats as well as any long vacations - otherwise I'd have a suitcase just of shoes). To keep myself accountable I started posting once a day what shoes I was wearing that day and keeping track. You can follow along by following me on
Instagram or liking our
Facebook page.
Therefore Today's Shoesday post will be all about the shoes I wore this last week. Check em out.
 |
| Shoesday 4: Black Suede Nine West wedges. A go to for busy work days. #newshoeaday #norepeatchallenge |
No comments :
Post a Comment