Tuesday, November 19, 2013

A Little Weekend Getaway

Love Love Loving Weekender Bags

I have a serious case of Wanderlust right now. I would love a mini getaway like a weekend away with Dan. The holidays are always crazy and it is nice to get away just the two of use. I would take a trip to Hearst Castle or travel up CA-1 again. Dan surprised me a few years ago with a lats minute trip up Route 1 for what he called an AdventureRomantic Weekend. I would love to get in the car and recreate that trip right now and these weekender bags are perfect for the trip. I am especially in love with the Marley Lilly Monogrammed weekender and the Hogwarts House Weekender (I am a nerd at heart). What do you throw your stuff in when you hit the road for a quick trip?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...