Sunday, November 17, 2013

Currently... November Edition

Currently...November 2013

Reading: Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card
My husband read the book first and kept telling me to start it. I saw the movie a few weeks ago and was sold. The movie was a little disjointed but still enjoyable and Dan kept telling me the book was way better so I decided to start it up. So far I am really enjoying it. The book has way more detail than the movie, which I really love.
Eating (Well Drinking): Starbucks Caramel Brule Latte
I am so happy red cups are here. The Carmel Brule Latte is amazing because it tastes like the holidays without being overly sweet. It is creamy and delicious and hands down my favorite speciality drink (even over a Pumpkin Spice Latte).
Listening: The Entire Michael Buble collection.
I am getting ready to take my six year old nephew for a date to see Michael Buble at the Honda Center on November 24th. As a result I am listening to Bubs non stop if I am in the car or at my desk at work.
Watching: Once Upon A Time
I am loving Once this season. I was not stoked about watching the show immediately when it aired last season but this season on Neverland, I can't wait to watch. We literally have not missed watching it on Sunday for weeks now. Peter Pan is such an amazing villain. I love how they have reinterpreted so many amazing fairytale characters and stories.
Craving: The Flirty from Sail to Sable
I love Navy and Black together (as you can see from this post) and I love that this style is the perfect holiday style, especially for us west coasters where it is still in the 80s today and its November. I am pretty sure I am gonna take the plunge and purchase this gem.
Dreaming: Of Making Dreams Happen.
I am trying to focus on making my near future dreams and goals happen and not get bogged down with the little nitty gritty stuff that can get in the way.

2 comments :

  1. I can't stop watching Once Upon a Time! And I love the "Currently" series!

    Sarah
    aroseinthecity0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! They are some of my favorite posts to do each week! AND oh my goodness Once has been so great!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...