I am obsessed with all the great spring and summer gear that has come out over the last few weeks. Tuckernuck is seriously killing it right now with all their amazing curated pieces. The tunic, panama hat, lobster scarf and wedges are all amazing and so right up my alley. I also am loving this Pim + Larkin maxi from Piperlime, these green leather bag from Kate Spade (the perfect summer green - seriously), this french popover from J.Crew, and these denim cutoffs from Gap. I also think that the summer is a great time to frequent smaller vendors like these super cool white coral necklace from Design Darling and this awesome leather headband from Gina Made It (they just revamped their website - its great!). Now all I need is a great weekend getaway to appreciate all these awesome pieces!
Wednesday, March 19, 2014
Wednesday Wishes: Spring Fever
I am obsessed with all the great spring and summer gear that has come out over the last few weeks. Tuckernuck is seriously killing it right now with all their amazing curated pieces. The tunic, panama hat, lobster scarf and wedges are all amazing and so right up my alley. I also am loving this Pim + Larkin maxi from Piperlime, these green leather bag from Kate Spade (the perfect summer green - seriously), this french popover from J.Crew, and these denim cutoffs from Gap. I also think that the summer is a great time to frequent smaller vendors like these super cool white coral necklace from Design Darling and this awesome leather headband from Gina Made It (they just revamped their website - its great!). Now all I need is a great weekend getaway to appreciate all these awesome pieces!
Labels:
fashion
,
wednesday wishes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Love the colors! Such pretty spring looks. Also I really love the header of your blog :)
ReplyDeleteJessie at BlushandBlonde.com
Thanks Jessie! Navy, White and Hot Pink are my absolute favorite colors and favorite color combo. I loved creating that header last year! Also love the blog! Yay for awesome LA bloggers!
ReplyDeletexo Elisabeth
Very chic blog. I love the shades of blue on your wishes. I'm following you now :)
ReplyDeletexo Summer
http://summerledmonds.blogspot.com
Summer
DeleteThank you so much for your kind words! I really appreciate it. Love the pops of pink on your blog!
xo Elisabeth
Headbands & Bagels
The teal of that Kate Spade handbag IS amazing. I really love that it has the fold-over flap. As much as I love open-top bags, I find them so impractical for my lifestyle. Great find!
ReplyDeletewww.susanmahlburg.com
Thanks Susan! I adore it!!
Delete