Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Guest Post: Favorite Fashions

Today Pagie of Life's A Party Dress Like It is sharing some of her favorite outfits with you all. You may remember Paige as one of the cohosts of the recent gift card giveway for Francesca's Collection. Without further ado, Paige!

Hey everyone I'm Paige a fellow So Cal blogger who shares my thoughts and fashion over at Life's A Party, Dress Like It
The fabulous Elisabeth asked me to guest blog for her while she's away on vaca (so jealous) and I was over the moon when she did! There's plenty of perks to blogging and getting to know other bloggers is a huge one, so thanks for allowing me to share your little corner of the internet for a bit!

 As a life and style blogger I like to share outfits I've put together and explain little quirky things about my life. Below are my 3 favorite casual, dressy and printed outfits of 2014. I hope you like them and if you want more, make sure to head over to my blog. I host a link up every Tuesday and would love for y'all to join in on the fun and meet some new bloggers as well!
Far Left: Top & Heels: Target // Jeans: American Eagle

Center: Tee: Ann Taylor LOFT // Plaid Shirt:Target // Faux Leather Pants: ANGL // Boots: Just Fab // Necklace: J. Crew // Sunglasses: Ray Ban

Far Right: Top: Forever 21 // Pants: Target // Flats: Nordstrom Rack // Sunglasses: Ray Ban
Far Left: Dress: Forever 21 // Heels: Target // Blazer: Ann Taylor // Necklace: Prep Obsessed // Sunglasses: Ray Ban

Center: Shirt: Ann Taylor LOFT // Skirt:H&M // Heels: Target

Far Right: Dress: Forever 21 // Heels: Michael Kors // Belt: Target // Necklace: Amazon // Clutch: c/o 1 Dress Co UK
Far Left: Top: Gap // Skirt: Target // Flats: Tory Burch // Necklace: Prep Obsessed // Sunglasses: Ray Ban

Center: Shirt: Nordstrom Rack // Shorts:H&M // Sandals: Jack Rogers

Far Right:Tank: Ann Taylor LOFT // Shorts: LUSH // Wedges: Aldo // Necklace: Sage & Iris // Bracelets: Lily & Laura

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...