Currently... by preppy-lizzy featuring a cheese serving platter
Reading: The Painted Girls. About Degas' ballerinas and his inspiration, The Painted Girls felt like the perfect book to dive into while touring around Europe.
Eating: Cheese. My favorite food on earth. That with my second favorite food, bread, has made me infinitely happy this trip (with the exception of my waistline).
Listening: Edith Piaf. She is the songbird of France and when I listen to her music I feel transported to a simpler time in France.
Watching: World Cup! Quarterfinals time! Looking forward to continuing to cheer alongside the Europeans.
Craving: True Blood. I am missing multiple episodes of the final season right now and I could not be more devastated. All I can say is that there will be a major catch up happening as soon as I get home so Kellie and I can restart our watching parties.
Dreaming: Scotland. It's up next on our whirlwind tour. Ready to explore the Highlands, see a monster and drink some Scotch!
No comments :
Post a Comment