Today Alex of Stylelista Confessions is here to share her take on a great summer trend, the white dress. Alex is not only the blogger over at Stylelista Confessions, but she is also the hostess with the mostest, running SoCal Blogger Society. Take it away Alex!
I am SO excited that Elisabeth has asked me to guest post for her while she is on vacay in Europe! While I am incredibly jealous I am super excited to share this post today! My name is Alex and I blog at Stylelista Confessions.
I love a great white dress and this outfit makes me pretend I am in Europe! I love how comfy and cozy this dress is, which I paired with denim shorts underneath since its on the shorter side. I also paired it with a denim and crochet vest and these gold wedges are my favorite, I can't get enough of them! Overall, this look is perfect for summer! Make sure to stop by my blog for more stylish outfits and thanks again to Elisabeth for letting me post while she is away!
So until next time... Live Stylishly
You can also find Stylelista Confessions on Facebook, Twitter, Blo glovin' and Instagram
No comments :
Post a Comment