Tuesday, July 29, 2014

SCBS Monthly Link Up: Print Mixing

SoCal Blogger Society's Monthly Link Up is back for July with the theme Print Mixing. I am a big fan of mixing both colors and prints in my wardrobe, so this is right up my alley.

I have a lot of stripes and gingham in my closet like any good prep. I also find that most of my closet is comprised of navy and pink, so mixing prints becomes much easier when you focus on one or two colors. I usually base it in blues and add touches of other colors like pinks and greens to add some personality.

These are two really easy looks to put together. They all have a navy and white base, and from there I add complimentary colors like pale pinks, greens, bright pinks and blues. Do you like to mix prints? How do you build your outfits?

Print Mixing


   photo monthlylinkupbadge_zpsff0e4704.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...