Thursday, July 10, 2014

Guest Post: Preppy Princess

Today I have Leeann from Join the Gossip for your entertainment. I had the pleasure of meeting Leeann at the Eat Hear See outdoor screening of 500 Days of Summer earlier this year and then recently we joined forces at the Crafted Etsy Party. Leeann is so cool and has been blogging for seven years. This girl knows her stuff! Without further ado, take it away Leeann!

Hello there, my name is Leeann and I blog over at Join the Gossip. I've had the pleasure of meeting Elisabeth in person a few times and can confirm she is indeed as amazing as you'd think she is! Being as fantastically preppy as Liz is, I figured I'd go with that theme today and feature some Lilly Pulitzer pieces.

Lilly Pulitzer Finds


Thanks for having me, Elisabeth. And thanks to all of you for reading along. Feel free to stop by my blog, Join the Gossip, any time. I love making new blogging buddies!

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...