Longchamp handbag / Brooks Brothers Fisherman Sweater / Crate and Barrel vintage blanket / LSA International whisky decanter / Paper wall art / Parisian home decor / Shop Our 36 pc Signature Belgian Chocolate Truffles at Godiva / Wooden Clogs - Souvenirs of Holland - Miniature Clogs / EuroQuest Imports 4" Opinel Picnic Knife
Here are a number of things I am considering bringing home from my trip.
1. A new Longchamp (I'm hoping for grey or navy) to replace the one that ripped.
2. Opinel knife. These are so useful and great to have on the go. I would love to get one in France!
3. Belgian chocolate truffles. YUMS!
4. Macaroons. My favorite cookie treat!
5. Scottish tartan. My family tartan is blue and green, so I'll be on the hunt.
6. Mini wooden shoes from Holland!
7. A piece of artwork for the house. I like to collect a piece from each trip.
8. Speculoos Butter from Belgium. It's where cookie butter was born.
9. Scotch Whiskey from one of the distillery tours I hope to take in Scotland.
10. A fisherman's sweater. Such a typical Scottish treat!
Hope you are getting your new Longchamp. I remember how I felt when my ripped.
ReplyDeleteI ended up with a navy one! RIP my purple Longchamp.
Delete