Saturday, July 26, 2014

What Makes You Beautiful + A Giveaway


This post is sponsored through Brandbacker. Headbands & Bagels did not receive any compensation for this post, only the ability to share the giveaway with readers. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Headbands & Bagels possible.
Up All Night
I can't lie, I am a One Direction fan. I feel more vindicaed in my liking of the band since Sir Paul McCartney has come out in support of the group and their talents. The music is fun to sing and dance along with and they bandmates are so endearing. They have won their fans over with their catchy music and now they are now partnering to release limited edition makeup kits inspired by their songs.
Take Me Home
There are three different makeup tins in the collection, each name after one of the band's songs. Released by the same company that produces Physican's Formula and Wet n Wild brands, the collections are to be priced affordably and include an eyeshadow pallet, lipstick, lipgloss, nail polish, blush, mascara and eye pencil.

The collections will be available in the US starting at Macy's on August 11th with a wider US release on August 25th. International availability date is still not known.
Midnight Memories
The Midnight Memories kit is focused on bright reds and slate grays. The Take Me Home kit is focused around nudes and gold tones. The Up All Night kit features blues and pinks. While I think each has great colors I could use, I think I am most drawn to the Midnight Memories kit to create dramatic looks for nights out with the hubby or the girls.

I am excited to share that Headbands & Bagels readers have a chance to win one of 50 kits before they go on sale to the general public. Winners will be given the opportunity to pick a kit of their choice. The contest is open only to US & Canada. Winners will be picked at random and notified on August 5th. See official rules for all restrictions. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...