Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Guest Post: Nautical Wednesday Wishes

Today Kate is back from Nautical by Nature to share her favorite Nautical Wednesday Wishes. Thanks to Kate for being twice as nice and formatting a Headbands & Bagels weekly post to her blog's theme! Thanks Kate!

Hi I am Kate from Nautical by Nature. Today I am sharing my Wednesday wishes-nautical style of course!
Captiva Tunic Cover-up in Resort White Watch Out, Lilly Pulitzer, $118: This tunic cover up features roll up sleeves and pockets! You can wear it over your bathing suit during the day and then as a top with jeans or white pants at night. Anchor straw tote, Vineyard Vines, $188: This bag is roomy enough for all of your beach day essentials. There is a zip pocket inside for your phone, money, etc. Triangle bikini top in navy floating anchor, J.Crew Factory, $20 (bottom, $20): The anchor print on this bikini might be my favorite J.Crew anchor print. The anchors really pop against the navy. Critter flip flops, J.Crew Factory, $15: I have these flip flops and they are as comfortable as they are cute!

1 comment :

  1. Apparently I completely forgot to check the first post I wrote for you because that had the same cover up. Well I guess I really really love that cover up! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...