Friday, July 25, 2014

Your New Beach Buddy + A Giveaway

This post is sponsored by SandCloud. While SandCloud provided a product for review, all thoughts and opinions of the product are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Headbands & Bagels possible.
via Sand Cloud
Today I am really excited to bring you new product line out of San Diego called Sand Cloud. Sand Cloud is a lightweight Turkish cotton towel with a removable pillow insert. Perfect for the beach, park, pool, back patio, or outdoor movie, Sand Cloud's towels are easy to clean, lightweight and really comfortable.

I used to be the person that would wrap a pillow into a pillowcase for the beach, but now I just need to grab my Sand Cloud. While it may be a little too lightweight for hot sand, I find that I layer a sheet under it like I did already with my towels, it is a great piece to have with you just in case. I love to keep mine in my car so I can grab it for any purpose.

A typical beach set up: Towel c/o Sand Cloud, J.Crew Bathing Suit, Tanning Oil, Water Cooler Bottle
Sand Cloud was started by three friends looking to add comfort and convince to their days at the beach. They were recently featured on the national radio program, Big Biz, as well as on the local news station in San Diego. On Monday, they officially launched their first Kickstarter campaign to raise capital for their business and as of Thursday morning had already raised $2000.

I am so excited to rock out at the beach with my new Sand Cloud towel this weekend and I am even more excited that Sand Cloud is offering my readers the chance to win one too! In conjunction with Sand Cloud, Headbands & Bagels readers have the chance to win this green striped Sand Cloud towel. Just enter with the Rafflecopter giveaway below. Each task you complete gets you another entry! Another way to enter is on the Headbands & Bagels Facebook page. The giveaway is open until next Sunday. Good luck.
Ready for the beach. Sand Cloud Towels c/o; Forever 21 beach bag; Water Cooler Bottle
a Rafflecopter giveaway

3 comments :

  1. my BFF and i go to the gulf coast of florida - siesta key area

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would take it to the beach when we go to California(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would take my Sand Cloud on vacation with me to Cancun.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...