I feel like every woman needs her own signature scent. I finally made it a priority of mine a few years ago to find my scent and since then I have made it my everyday scent. It can take you a bunch of tries to finally find the winner but finding a scent you love is more than just sniffing a bottle. It means trying it on your skin and seeing how it works for you.
I personally fell in love with Chanel's Chance and now many of my friends have said that they associate it with me. But it for sure took me many tries to find what was perfect. I gave myself time to figure it out by spending a few different days sampling different perfumes at my favorite department store or at Sephora. When I felt like I found a winner, I purchased a smaller bottle just to make sure I was positive about it. You can also ask for some samples to take home to try over time if they offer them.
Still I love having a scent that is me and feels like mine. Do you have a signature scent?
No comments :
Post a Comment