This month's Pinterest hairstyle is a total breeze. Its elegant and can be great for a day at the office or for a formal event like a wedding. Begin by separating your hair into three sections. With the center section, put your hair in a bun or tucked ponytail. I prefer a tucked pony here but you can go with either. Then take one of the side sections and twist around the tucked pony, going over it. Pin down with bobby pins and then repeat with the other section. And voila! You are all set. I do recommend setting with hairspray for an all day hold.
Also today I am joining a great group of fellow bloggers for an Amazon gift card giveaway! Good luck and thanks for supporting Headbands & Bagels.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Are you a blogger who wants to participate in giveaways like these to grow your blog? Click here to find out how you can join a totally awesome group of bloggers!
No comments :
Post a Comment