Bumpdate: Week 18
Baby's Size: A Sweet PotatoGender: Fingers crossed baby will cooperate at our anatomy ultrasound during week 20!
How I'm Feeling: Overall really good. My belly is growing a bit each day. I finally popped and from the start to the end of each week I have been able to see a growth change. I am feeling good about eating again as well as exercise, so I've been a much more active mama lately.
Showing?: My bump is definitely popping more and more each day. I feel my belly button slowly popping out over time too. Depending on what I am wearing people look at me and then at my bump, even strangers!
Big Developments: Felt the first flutters at the end of week 16and lots of legit movement by the end of week 17. I have one spot that baby likes to push on next to my belly button so that has been getting a lot of love from me and everyone else!
Loving: Anything iced to drink really. Ice Water, Iced Decaf Coffee, Iced Tea. I am always thirsty it seems so I go to bed with tons of ice water and am always sipping on something.
Hating: Still on the fence about Greek yogurt. Was planning on trying again this week. I am hesitant though.
Dreaming Of: I find my best sleep comes in the morning. It may be because I am tossing and turning all night from one side to the other, but I finally seem to settle down into dreams in the early morning. Some days they are intergalactic battles and some days they are me winning a professional championship of some kind (i.e. the Superbowl, World Series, Olympic gold). No flying dreams yet though. Hope they come soon.
Favorite Wardrobe Pieces: My favorite dress from Persifor, the Carter Dress. It is not a maternity dress, but has great stretch. I am loving showing off my little bump now that it looks like a bump instead of chubbiness!
Baby Finds: Nothing in particular. I have been starting to work on my registry and checking out strollers and cribs. My current frontrunners are the Britax Affinity and the Emerson Crib from Pottery Barn Kids. My girlfriend also has the Classic Diaper Bag from Pottery Barn monogrammed and I love it. I'm torn between the grey and the navy!

Congratulations! I had to have iced everything when I was pregnant with my first baby. I still sleep with a icewater bottle on my night stand fifteen years later!
ReplyDelete