Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Currently... January Edition

Currently...


Reading: Rules of Civility by Amor Towles. Set in the late 1930s, this book is so much fun to read. The story of Kate Kontent and her friends before she settled down. Worth reading for sure! I can't put it down.

Eating: More like drinking. I am on a serious ice tea kick lately. I want it with every meal.

Listening: Taylor Swift's 1989 has been seriously so much fun to listen to. I for one am not complaining about her going to pop.

Watching: Downton Abbey is back. I am especially excited to catch up with Lady Mary and her suitors and Anna and Bates. What about you?

Craving: Sleep. First week back at work is hard after 2 weeks off!

Dreaming: Aspen. Can't wait for the annual ski trip with my family. I've never been to Aspen and I am so excited to explore the town and the slopes!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...