Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Tuesday #Shoesday: Closet Essentials

Tuesday #Shoesday



Salvatore Ferragamo blue flat / Frye vintage shoes / Tory burch shoes / Diane Von Furstenberg leather shoes, $265

There are a few essentials every closet needs. I am a huge fan of shoes so I will admit that I have way more than just these essentials. But these four pairs of shoes can carry you through any outfit.

1. Neutral heels.
They instantly elongate your legs and go with absolutely everything in your closet. Take a page out of the Duchess's playbook and embrace the nude pump.

2. Flats.
Pick a color that goes with everything, like this navy pair. Also invest in comfort here. You will get hundreds of miles more out of your flats if they are super comfortable.

3. Neutral sandals.
Flip flops are great for the beach but other than that, a nice sandal goes a long way. They can be dressed up or down and look more polished than any flop. Go in a neutral tone so you can wear them with lots of different outfits.

4. Riding Boots.
Go for black or brown so they are good for any look. Riding boots are classic and in a flat you can use wear them all day long. I love my pair from Frye that I got a few years ago and they only get better with age.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...